What’s for dinner?

Curious visitors

December 13, 2015

Raspberries Crunchies




Blue sky roamed over their heads
Sometimes with the greyish clouds that scattered around
There were oodles of things to look at
The nature to be adored
Or the buildings to be gotten a load of

He bounced that sphere thing against the ground
Sphere, like the sun
The sun that shines their planet
The sun that shines brightly
The sun that might be hotter than him, she thought.
But for all she knows,
He smiles at the sun.


And she said,

But the ache then spiked
The image of heartbroken pieces are still haunting me
Reminding me of every wrong path I’ve across long ago,
Where,
The leaves were falling
And petals died.

It seems like once we’re attached to one’s smile,
We couldn’t get enough of it
I once tried
But ended up keep staring at it
Begging for an extra
And little did I know,
It got me so frickin’ sozzled.




Yet,
By the azure turned black
And the shops are closed
And all she could see was the ceiling
She began to think:

“Would that sun blast a supernova and turn into the coldest one like the last time I witnessed?
Would that smile engender the continuing fear I suffer,
Of losing someone I've never had?"



Then, in silence, she reached for a paper and pen.

And if today was the day I die
I would ask for the last behest:
Please keep that glowing and cheerful beam of yours
Because every time I look at it,
I am drowning,
But the water makes me feel like I’m alive
Again.


[To someone I don’t dare to glue my eyes on when we speak]


—b, 13/12/15
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment