What’s for dinner?

Curious visitors

January 05, 2020

not everything has an answer (at least for now)

I guess, everything in life settles to the least expected track.

It's funny.

Every time I chase for something, I fail. At the least expected time, I end up at the least liekly moment. Over and over again. The cycle forms until I doubt if I ever gonna make it according to plans. Is it better to drop everything and dream nothing? Is it better not to have goals and just keep going on with the flow? Meanwhile, they say you should set targets to reach. At this quarter-life crisis, I often ask myself: "Which one should I follow?"

If I choose to follow the plans and dreams, I've flunked to determine which one of the dreams is real for me. I failed to distinguish between lust or a dream and trapped in a bottomless ravine which I thought was a dream. But if I choose to go with the flow and expect nothing, my life would be dull without some sugar and salt.

Now I don't know whether it is applicable enough to pursue a serious and committed relationship or not. I spent my life ended up with people I'd never thought of, but then marriage requires you to organize everything because it is sacred and is hoped to be the first and the last. So which one is better? Picking out a person to be my groom and designing a future with him, or just spontaneous hopping into a relationship and staying as long as there's no trouble?

Is it okay to feel tired and clueless?
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment